Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I had kinda thought Rodman had negotiated peace and North Korea would be out of the headlines 'til next year...

I guess with the economic collapse postponed until February, there was a bit of a "fear vacuum" and we all know the terrible consequences of fading fear, DON'T WE, mister LOUIS XVI? Now sit up at your desk! No napping!

So I guess Kim Jr. (I don't really know his name off hand? I suck.) is a YouTuber and made a video of a sleeping man, joyfully dreaming of N. Korean ICBMs "evoking plumes of black smoke from United States' cities"?  Or something to that effect.      Oh yeah, all to the sound track of "We are the World."  

Actually, that's usually the kind of imagery I enjoy and get a good chuckle out of.  HOWEVER, that's contingent upon an absence of armed nuclear missiles being in the hands of a country with good reason to say, "Fuck it." and try to lob one of those puppies across the Pacific. (more on that: N. Korea Situation - the reasoning has since evolved, nonetheless...).

I couldn't exactly tell, from the half-ass report I saw, but it appeared they have made some serious progress beyond bottle rockets?  We know they've achieved nuclear explosions.  But it was never much concern because even with Rodman helping with a baseball pass to a streaking Jordan, they couldn't even get one of those bombs to Tokyo.  **Note the use of past-tense and the long-since-over, NBA star references... 

Let me get something straight right here...  Twice in the last month, after lamenting the worthless state of the vast majority of the US population, I've concluded with something like, "If only the USSR had just said, "Fuck it...""        ...I'm not being literal.  I don't REALLY wish massive death and destruction had been wrought upon our retarded nation.  That being clear...

Not to be alarmist, but if N. Korea develops a functional delivery system, according to my hip shot calculations, they'll probably attempt a First Strike.  Why not?  They've been sanctioned into inhumane conditions.  Like it's gonna get worse? This way, at least they go down fighting and get a nice whole chapter in the history books.  Not to mention, look where they're situated:  nestled snugly in midst of Japan, China, S. Korea, and a bit of Russia.  Kinda important countries for the U.S., wouldn't you say?  Our retaliation would be a sensitive matter to say the least.  And Kim Jr. would be over there on a palace balcony goin', "Phbbbbbbt!!!!!!!" and giving us the finger!

Anyway, the image of that N. Korean rocket launching in that guy's dream was a bit of a wake-up call for me.  Even if it did land in Salt Lake City...   

I like skiing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment