Friday, September 13, 2013

How can I be this retarded and still tie my shoes?

Is my blog really that lacking engagement?  Am I really that un-thought provoking?  Screams from the Basement has about 30,000 views in its lifetime (not too impressive considering its over 10 years).  BUT, there have been a total of 43 comments made from those 30,000 views.  WAIT! I'm not done.  More than half of those were made by me! 20 is a generous estimate.  Of those 20, there are a total of 5 authors - 3 are personal friends, which accounts for 18 of them.  2 account for 17!  Which means I have a grand total of TWO comments from the general public.  Over 10 years, and 30,000 views.  WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!  Would someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Please?  I actually care about most of the shit I write about and would love to read other peoples thoughts, praises, and criticisms.  I WOULD LOVE IT. But alas, I cannot seem to provoke such discourse. WHY?!?!?  WHAT MUST I DO?  OR DO I JUST SUCK?

**I'm not fishing for compliments here (I'll do that later).  I need SOLUTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment