Monday, September 16, 2013

Forcing Creativity - The Jury is Still Out

First of all, I struggle with capitalization conventions.  In the title I left "is" lowercase. Because it's one of those loosely defined common words, like  of, the, a, etc... Then came "Still".  Kind of on the fence.  I thought capital, but typed lowercase and went back and changed it.  But now, there's the whole title, seven words, and "is" is the only one not capitalized and it seems unfair in a way.

Cause the "is" gives a shit.  Anyway...

Or is it "anyways..."?  another one that gets me.  And I was told the ? should be inside the quotations, but "anyways...?" seems wrong.  "anyways..." isn't the question, the whole statement is... 

Ugh, I just wanted to post to see how this whole google+ stuff works so, frikin' whatever... (I didn't say "fuckin'" 'cause my Mom keeps getting notifications that I posted and my often excessive cussing upsets her.)  See? the period inside the ) makes sense there!  Shoot me...

No comments:

Post a Comment