Wednesday, December 08, 2021

If I have to hear about one more "weird trick"...

...or about the two year old, new loophole in <insert state here> car insurance law, or how I can make a bajillion dollars in 25 minutes a day, or 5 things I do everyday that will send me to an early grave.


HOLY FUCK!
I can only conclude that people actually eat this shit up; over and over again; day in, day out.  To be honest, I feel the subconscious tug to click on these goddamn disparagements.

Fuck marketers and marketing.  To Capitalize is to invoke some amount of risk with the goal of gaining advantage.  i.e. place oneself in more favorable or superior circumstance. 

STOP TRYING TO PLAY ME YOU WANNA-BE MANIPULATIVE, AD REVENUE ADDICTED, IMPOTENT ASSHOLES. FUCK! OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.  EVERY FUCKING DAY.  

WHOA! WAIT A MINUTE!
HOW DID THAT HOUSEWIFE LOSE 2 INCHES IN ONE WEEK BY EATING 3 WEIRD FOODS?!?!?!

FUCK YOU!  
 


Damn, I think I may be becoming a ranting and raving, whining bitch...

HEY! LOOK!
"4 SIGNS YOU'RE BECOMING A RANTING AND RAVING, WHINING BITCH" 

GEE, I SURE HOPE HE DRAWS CARTOONS WHILE HE TALKS AND TELLS ME TO STICK AROUND TO THE VERY END OF THE VIDEO!!!

Capitalism can suck my closely trimmed ball sack.  ...there's a quote of the day for you... 

phbbbbt!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment