Monday, April 12, 2010

eMath - Evolving Mathematics for Our Evolving World

The sex post is great and all, but I just read a post from March 31st about numbers and counting and realized that the information I'm about to post originated there and I think that's pretty neat. Anyway here's some scans of the idea. Sooner or later, I'll make a pretty presentation of this, but this will do for now...

The images are a little too small to read with ease, so just double click on each image as you go and a larger version of that page should open (4 pages total). Then just use your back button to return to the complete post and the next image.

Your comments and thoughts are very welcome. I need feedback on this stuff...









HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT SURPRISE ENDING?!?!?! 12135

No comments:

Post a Comment