Friday, July 17, 2015

If I were a rich man, I'd diddle diddle...

For this example, suppose that I developed a mediocre computer OS , but managed to partner up with the largest hardware manufacturers and thus became the platform the world relies on to function each day.
After years of quiet global domination, I amassed a net worth of $80,000,000,000. Being a practical kind of guy, I decided to liquidate my assets and filled a warehouse with $100 bills.  After taking a picture to post on my Facebook page, I deposited the money into a savings account at my local Bank of America branch. Being the generous entity that it is, the bank is giving me a whopping 1.25% annual interest rate on my savings. That's right, 1.25%.

Interestingly enough, even at that rate, I'm STILL EARNING
1 BILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR.
ONE BILLION.
Looks like it's Ramen again tonight...

Don't forget to help out by leaving your COMMENTS, g+1 (assuming you like this stuff), and SUBSCRIBING! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment