Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bill Gates - I'm starting to have as much trouble believing he exists as I do god. Real or not, I kinda hate 'em both.

God shmod.  It's surprising how many people I know that will talk about God, and praying, and afterlife judgement, and Jesus, etc. as if they're just matter of fact things and don't even consider that I'm looking at them, listening to what they're saying, and filled with the thought, "Dude, none of the things you are talking about are real?" Of all the people they know, no one makes it clearer than I, that I find their religious beliefs ignorant, silly, and not worth the breath to mention them.

But I'm not writing about that today...  Today, I'm sharing my first post from my new blog on Quora...

From a certain perspective, I hate Bill Gates




Don't forget to help out by leaving your COMMENTS, g+1 (assuming you like this stuff), and SUBSCRIBING! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment