Thursday, July 11, 2013

HARVARD Physicists PROVE GOD EXISTS. Archeologists find powerful evidence JESUS IS LORD, SAVIOR, & SON OF GOD.

CHRISTIANITY IS PROVEN RIGHT!!!
Hallelujah!!!

If I can guarantee one thing in life, it is that NONE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENTS WILL EVER BE TRUE.  NEVER.

That's right.  I said it.  NEVER.  I'll be the first to tell you "never say never" and that's because the universe is infinite and by definition contains all things, then somewhere, at sometime, these will come to be.
NO THEY WON'T.

(Here's a nicer way of saying all this: A short youtube video pleading for growth.)

I bet quite a few of you were like, "Huh?  Really?" That is because this utter nonsense has been jammed into your psyche since you were a beautiful, perfect little baby.  Immediately, the Christians go to work on you.  Unceasing. Relentless in their efforts to convince you of their totally unconvincing beliefs. And here you are today, a beautiful, perfect, fucked up human being.

JUST QUIT!  Just throw your cross in the tool box and say, "That's it guys. I'm leaving.  Keep my last check.  I'm goin' home."(Louis CK ref.)  Follow your understanding.

EVERY CHRISTIAN IN THE PIT OF HIS HEART HAS THAT FINAL OUTPOST OF COMMON SENSE THAT SAYS:
"REALLY?  REALLY REALLY??   ...No.  Not really.  This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard and I can't believe I'm going along with it..."

YOU DON'T HAVE TO.  Just stand up as a rational, 21st century, human being and say, "No. There is no God.  That's o.k. and I am a good person."  Then go live a glorious life!

No comments:

Post a Comment