Sunday, June 02, 2013

WHY HUMANITY IS DOOMED - revealed clearly and concisely, Get ready to shoot yourself in the head...

Why are we doomed?  Why am I so cynical?  Why?
Because you DON'T GIVE A SHIT!
Nobody gives a flying fuck about anything but paying their bills and getting laid.  THAT'S IT.
Here, I'll show you why we're doomed.  The following link connects to what I consider by far the most important post I've ever written:

This Shit is NOT o.k.!!!

Right?  I think CNN giving wide coverage to a hoax they're not only aware of, but in all likelihood created is pretty IMPORTANT. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!  And they never have to answer for this unbelievable crime?!?!?  Of course not!  NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON THOUGHT IT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO LEAVE ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST.  NOT ONE TINY DISCUSSION STARTED.  And this isn't about ego or whatever.  I could give a fuck if anyone reads or talks about my shit, but this is different.  IT'S CNN,   OVERTLY TELLING HUGE LIES TO THE PUBLIC AND STANDING BY THEM!  DUDE!!!!!  ISN'T THAT A PROBLEM?!?!?!
SHOULDN'T WE GO BURN DOWN THE STUDIOS OR SOMETHING?  CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS  BUREAU?  You sure gave your daughter hell when she lied about going to Jennifer's but went to a party instead.  That was her terrible lie.  This is one of the most respected news agencies IN THE WORLD.   OVERTLY LYING ABOUT MAJOR INTERNATIONAL EVENTS!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!??!

YOU (AND I) SUCK!!!!!

WE DESERVE THE RETARDED LIVES WE HAVE.  CAUSE WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

WE'RE NOT MEN AND WOMEN, JUST FAGS n HOES.  SHOOT YOURSELF. BELIEVE ME, I'M CONSIDERING IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment