Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Alright, Somebody's Got to Say It. It might as well be me. CHRISTIANITY...

... IS STUPID. CHRISTIANS ARE AS RIDICULOUS AS MORMONS AND SCIENTOLOGISTS. HERE'S WHY:

Seriously people.  This guy, Jesus, died 2,000 years ago.  Christians say he was the Son of God, the Lord, our Savior, above Humanity however you look at it.  They also say that one must Believe in Him and the grand sacrifice he made for us... for our sins - whatever the fuck that means.  One must believe these things in order to be SAVED, and allowed into Heaven in the Afterlife (rather than burn in the pits of Hell for eternity.)

REALLY?!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, and He's coming back!!!!  And SOON!!!

You people are morons.

Let's just say that this guy Jesus did actually exist...
It was only 2,000 years ago!
HUMAN BEINGS HAVE BEEN BEHAVIORALLY STABLE FOR 50,000 YEARS!
WE'VE BEEN BIOLOGICALLY STABLE FOR 150,000 YEARS!
DUDE!
So for the other 48,000 years, EVERY HUMAN WENT TO HELL?
Maybe that's the answer!  God was just bored stiff and insanely lonely and so he sent his son down as like a recruiter.  To get God some friends.  I can just see it...

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I CANNOT PLAY ONE MORE MIND NUMBING GAME OF SOLITAIRE!!!!"
"I THINK I'LL GO RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF THAT MARY CHICK IVE BEEN WATCHING LATELY;  HAVE A KID WITH HER AND LEAVE HIM DOWN THERE TO RECRUIT SOME PEOPLE UP HERE SO WE CAN PLAY HEARTS OR SPADES OR SOMETHING.  EVEN JUST CRIBBAGE!!!"

48,000 years, God let humans just run wild = and wrong.  How can you know the Trinity if one of the tripod's legs doesn't come into being for 10s of 1000s of years?!?!?!

Fuck the Pope, every Bishop, Priest, Nun, Preacher, Cardinal, and every idiot believing in this Insane Nonsense.

You're all a bunch of suckers, believing in voodoo, magic, lies, and stupid shit.  If I didn't have to witness it everyday, I wouldn't believe Christianity would have a single member.  Get real, you fucking retards.

1 comment:

  1. Eeee-Gad!!! Blasphemy!!! You shall burn in hell for eternity for these words!!!

    --So I was wrong. I made an understandable mistake by concluding Christianity is stupid. I burn for eternity? What happened to forgiveness? Burning for eternity kinda seems like the antithesis of forgiveness, doesn't it? See??? STUPID!!!

    GOD will punish you for your lies!!!

    --If god is so petty as to worry about me and what I write in my blog, then god is retarded.

    ReplyDelete