Sunday, July 05, 2015

Message To The Nevada Supreme Court - A Still Urgent Ruling

Note: this case was decided on July 23, 2015. The ruling was reversed. I won.

Re: Case 63141
Forgive my use of somewhat vulger language. I figure we're all adults here and it more accurately conveys the distress being conveyed.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! SHOW A DROP OF COMPASSION FOR OUR FAMILY AND RULE ON THIS 2+ YEAR OLD, LIFE CHANGING (for all involved) CUSTODY APPEAL. YOU KNOW THE KIND THAT CAN SO DRAMATICALLY EFFECT THE LIFE COURSE OF CHILDREN AND EVERY MEMBER OF A FAMILY, THAT TO LEAVE THE DIVISIVE ORDER IN PLACE AND UNCHECKED BEYOND EVEN A GENEROUS 180 DAYS IS A NEGLECTFUL AND RECKLESS LACK OF ATTENTION AND CONCERN FOR THE CHILDREN'S  MENTAL & EMOTIONAL / HEALTH & DEVELOPMENT ON A LEVEL WORTHY OF A CPS INTERVENTION.. THE CHILDREN HAVE BEEN PLACED OUTSIDE OF BOTH THEIR PARENTS' HOMES FOR 2.5 YEARS WITH NO DESIGNATED MEANS OF REUNIFICATION; HENCE MY APPEAL.

The case was initially placed in the civil appeal, proper person pilot program. TO THE NV SUPREME COURT's credit, on that track, the case was submitted for decision within 60 DAYS of the filing fee ubmission .  NICE WORK NVSC clerks!

30 days later I submitted a letter requesting nn expedited consideration of the case in consideration of  the powerful issues at hand.
90 days after that -  180 days in th Supreme Couft's system - 300 days since my reason for living had been taken from my home, placed in the complete custody of a woman whose parenting and interpersonal skills have deficiencies sufficient to produce a Grade A socio/psychopath and child abuser.  The order also made sure to completely re marginalize me and strip me of all my parental authority and eliminated my ability to contribute to and enrich my children's lives, as good parents are wont to do.  300 days of my children living in a nightmare and forbidden to help them in any significant manner (and really more like 6 years of this) finally exhausted my emotional  coping resources and my life deteriorated into dysfunction and I had lost my ability to really even give a shit. But I stray from the point.

After the timely submission for decision and my letter to be sure the court had been alerted of the life determining nature of the case, 10 months passed before the court took any action. The order issued moved the case from proper person to the Pro Bono program, effectively placing me back at the beginning of the appeal process. While the 10 months of waiting is inexcusable, the order itself is understandable. At this point, I've been in the appeal process a full year and my kids have been away from their parents almost a year and a half.

After being explicitly denied fast track consideration (?) and a series of procedural delays, the case was finally submitted for decision in April 2015.  For over two years my children have been denied their parents and the violation of my rights has been left standing. It's been 3 months since the case was submitted for decision. Under the circumstances shouldn't the case be submitted directly to the front of the line for consideration? Am I facing another 10 month wait for the court to take any action? At least one person in the court's offices is aware of the nature and duration of the appeal and should be making s stink about it? WTF?!?!

MY KIDS AND I WONT GET THESE  Y E A R S  BACK!  THE STATE OF AFFAIRS IS UNCONSCIONABLE. HELL, REALLY ITS BEEN 8 YEARS OF THIS. JUST TRY TO IMAGINE BEING DENIED THE FIRST 8 YEARS OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LIVES?

SOMEONE UP THERE IN THE NEVADA SUPREME COURT: STAND UP AND DO THE RIGHT THING! HANDLE THIS DISGRACE!   NOW!!!   FUCK!






Don't forget to help out by leaving your COMMENTS, g+1 (assuming you like this stuff), and SUBSCRIBING! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment