Friday, July 26, 2013

Atheists are Pussies. And I'll tell you why...

Because they're just A-theists.  Plain old non-believers.  They don't do anything, they don't matter, they just don't go to church.  Any human being worth his salt is an ANTI-theist.

The world is injured by the simple existence of each and every "believer", regardless of their specific faith.  It is simply propagation of ignorance, thus lessens humanity by definition, and frankly, if you haven't noticed, people ignorant enough to believe in such magic-voodoo are frikin' DANGEROUS! Where there are religious people, there is prejudice and death.  I'm not just talking about nigger hating in the South (though that counts), Christians seem to hate all other faiths, Muslims certainly seem to have a problem as well.  In fact they both even have problems between internal sects.  What a bunch of narrow minded fucks! 

But, actively contesting religion/ignorance can be an offense to many "nice" people of faith.  They need to grow up and get honest with themselves.  Furthermore, I am morally obligated to combat religion's choke hold on Humanity.  I am obligated to actively pursue humanity's freedom from these deceiving systems of control.  However, because I am not a theist, I can't just kill all the "believers".  I have to ACTUALLY SAVE THEM! How ironic is that?  So do me a favor and abandon religion immediately and adopt my cause as your own.  It will save me a ton of work.

I AM NOT AN ATHEIST PUSSY!.

I AM AN ANTI-THIEST.

IF YOU'RE NOT, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE SOON.
BIG LOVE,
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment