Thursday, April 04, 2013

THERE IS NO GOD. THEISM IS WRONG.

It's just been so long.  Sooooooo long.  I mean fuck.  No human being can gain an inkling of understanding, just how long it has been.  Lets get some perspective as to why I'm placing this so far beyond our imagination's limits...

Imagine if you will...  how long it must take random dust particles, blown out in every direction, to start pulling together, against their initial momentum's direction, to start pulling together due solely to their mutual gravitational pull/attraction.  I'm talking just to make something with ANY shape to it whatsoever; a universe sized dust blob.  It would take forever.  Now tack on the dust blob in one tiny cubic centimeter area to have enough dust collect - on gravity alone - to make a thing; A BIT of matter.  The size of a pebble, but with less density than a dirt clod.  Again, it would take forever.  OK, so now we're at 2 x Forever and we have one pebble sized dirt clod of matter.  The Universe is ORGANIZED into HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of GALAXIES, each containing HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF STARS.  That's a lot of pebble sized dirt clods.  That's a lot of pebble sized dirt clods amassing in amounts great enough to collapse in on itself due to GRAVITY ALONE, to the point that atoms begin to crush and start a nuclear chain reaction and create suns. Our sun is one of the little ones.  Really little.
OK OK.  Enough babbling about shit we have no hope of grasping in our little brains.  The point is...   OF COURSE!!!  OF COURSE shit is organized.  OF COURSE shit seems planned out.  OF COURSE IT APPEARS TO US THAT THERE'S SOME BEING OF SUPREME INTELLIGENCE WITH A FUCKED UP AND SIMULTANEOUSLY HILARIOUS SENSE OF HUMOR!  We're just perceiving a tiny bit of how organized the universe is after existing for so long.  OF COURSE WE EXIST.  EVERYTHING IS INEVITABLE.

As I explained earlier today, this sense of "I" that we have is NOTHING.  It's a necessary side effect of being able to self stimulate  your sensory organs.  I look down, I see my legs.  I have to have some way of assimilating that into my overall perception of what's around me - So OF COURSE I have "self-awareness".  If you can see and touch yourself, YOU HAVE TO!

It's just been a really long time, and coincidences are bound to happen.  Coincidences that cause more coincidences, and so on...  until some loser says, "I've got it!  There's a God setting all this shit up.  ...BOO!"  It, I mean HE is a spooky God too.  But I'll protect you from him if you give me that loaf of bread.  Is it a deal?"

DUMMIES!
THERE IS NO GOD.
IN FACT, THERE IS NO "YOU".

JUST TRY
TO THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND
(I KNOW IT'S KINDA DISCOURAGED,
BUT DO IT ANYWAY!!!)

IT HAS BEEN A REALLY REALLY LONG TIME, OF COURSE SHIT HAS STARTED MAKING SENSE EVEN TO US ASSHOLES.
OF COURSE... 

No comments:

Post a Comment