Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Start counting with ZERO not One. 9 in "Number World" is actually 10 in "Physical World". THIS IS NNEEWW STUFF!!!

O.K. so this one is being discovered as I type.
We are told that Zero doesn't actually exist as a number, that it is really just a place holder.
I'm positing that that may be a fundamental error on our part. Possibly leading to untold limitations of understanding or domination by misunderstanding. I came up with this when looking at the written numbers them selves.
First, know that I argue that 5 is the real base of our reality as evidenced by the 5's all around us e.g. 5 fingers, 5 toes, 5 senses, 5 extremities, F I V E ! ! ! ! !
So, I was looking at the numbers we use...
1 2 3 4 5 - now look at the counterparts...
6 7 8 9 10 - a clear physical relationship in each pair other than 5/10 - till I started with Zero. Look:
0 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 - Ta Da! They fit perfectly - but this uses Zero like a real number... hmmm... processing...

No comments:

Post a Comment