Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fuck the New World Order, It's time for a New World.

One could list the major challenges facing humanity... o.k. let's try: Economic collapse, hunger (food dist.), war (peace), disease (medical system), education system, sustainable energy source(s). Basically, these problems appear solvable. So what gives?

Many of the establishment would simply say that these problems are all solvable, it's just that these things take time. I can order a meal at a fast food restaurant and be eating it in under a minute. Machines can be made so small that I can't even see them. People are buying rides into space just for fun. I saw a news reporter interview a hologram on election night. And these people are telling me that starvation and effective food distribution around the world is a problem that I can HOPE to see solved in my lifetime. ... HOPE?!?! I want this solved in under 10 years - NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

So the question of "What gives?" remains...

No comments:

Post a Comment