Friday, April 06, 2007

war, shmore. Back to "the truth"

as it turns out, i was exactly correct about the fiber business. only thing is, i was only correct about me. seems ive had a nasty fungal infection for the last 3 or so years. the black i was bleeding was fungus in my blood. ewe! anyway, the infection was pervasive, throughout my body; every limb, torso and ... head. it is my belief that while a fungi is a single cell critter, that they come together as they do, in order to form a network, which overtime creates an single, more intelligent, consciousness - just ilke ourselves if you think about it... i also believe that this fungus infecting me was actually communicating with me and at times, exerting independent influence over my behavior. i cant say for sure, but it's possible that the extent of my infection was far greater than most have been or would likely believe. we'll see soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment